Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dr. Seuss Always gets it Right

Dr Seuss is on of the gifted people who was able to see life in a unique way and describe it in an even more unique way.  I was reading to my kids and came across these pages.


I just had to laugh because of my "sick feet".  Last summer I started having problems with my feet.  I found I was dealing with plantar fasitis.  It stinks.  It has acted up like three or four times since then and this time has been a dousey.  It has been really difficult to walk and stand.  I am dealing with it, but I am desperate to find a solution.
We drove up and had a day trip to Idaho and I had a little treatment done to my feet that really helped.  I was having so much referred pain in the balls of my feet that I could feel the real pain in my heels.  It was amazing  how I didn't even know where or what the real pain felt like due to the other pain.
We are trying a lot of different things and hope with all these things and a strict diet to get the extra weight off we will be able to solve this "bother" soon.
I absolutely love this picture of my kids dead in the car on our way back from Idaho.  We had packed quite the trip into just one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment