Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pleasantly Surprised!


I guess I need to let go a little more and realize that my kids really can do a lot more than I let them and give them credit for.
I was getting together a little Easter craft that I will be using this month to give to the girls I visit teach and to those who come to my craft night. Sam and James said they wanted to help. I was a little weary at first, but decided they could help.
Needless to say, they ended up doing it all for me. They were so excited and happy to help. What a huge teaching moment for me. My boys are always so anxious to help and be useful. I definitely need to look for more ways in which I can let them be more involved, develop skills, and learn how to do more things. After all, they do surprise me daily!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good reminder for all stages of development! My kids are doing their own laundry now!

    ReplyDelete