Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sick


This picture pretty much sums it up! We have had more than our share of sickness at our house this last month! Since Valentine's weekend we have had something or another. Chloe got 2 ear infections, Seth as well-with a bonus sinus infection, Sam and James a cough that could be heard 'round the world (and never ending founts of boogers), and I have thankfully stayed (relatively) healthy to get everyone through it.
I thought we were all turning a corner and getting better when Chloe started the throw-ups Thursday. Then I thought we were all turning another corner when our stomachs started bothering us last night....I thought it was just a little bug and was determined to get to church. Everything was going great until Chloe throw-up all over me during stake conference. I bet that was fun for the rows of people behind us!
Let's just say that we are still alive and on about or 3rd week of hanging out and sporting our jammies.
Here's to hoping that Spring is right around the corner with healthy, happy days where we get dressed and are up to doing things.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! {even when she is sick} Hope you guys start feeling better! We've all been sick too, even little Reese. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys get feeling better soon! No Fun! Especially being puked on at church! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete