Seth took the week off of work and we headed up to Bear Lake. It was such a wonderful trip. We just went up and relaxed and recharged. Our boys got sick at the beginning (Bear Lake trips and sickness have seemed to go hand in hand for us), but things got better.
I have had such a difficult time with this pregnancy. Both physical and emotional. I am not one to ever admit I can't do things, or not stay up on things, but that is exactly what has been going on, so it has been very humbling. Before our trip, when my parents were still in town, Seth and my dad gave me a much needed blessing. I am so grateful for the priesthood. I am grateful that I can ask for a blessing, have a worthy husband to do it, AND receive council and comfort from my Heavenly Father.
I am also grateful to have a place to go like our condo to get away from everything, re-evaluate and re-prioritize my life.
Seth and I came back happy and we had some great conversations. He has been the best husband and friend ever. I love him and and thankful for all he does and continues to do for me, especially now when I am not exactly carrying my share.
Oh I love Bear Lake! I am so glad that you got some time away. I miss seeing you!
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun. The beach and pool threw me off, I was picturing snow :) But I'm glad you got to recharge your batteries and got hooked to 24!
ReplyDelete