Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tressa's Rugby Game


We had so much fun yesterday at Tressa's Rugby game. She is playing rugby on the BYU women's team and she is really good.
We got there right on time and by the time we had unpacked the kids and got situated she had already scored a "try".
In the first half (which is all the kids lasted through) she had already scored 3 times. She was awesome. It was great to see her in the scrum, run, catch, and throw, and tackle who ever had the ball on the other team.

Here's some pictures and videos of her playing. I wish they were bigger. You can click on the pictures to see them better. Tressa is number 8 and has a big gray head band on. (In the top picture she is the one with the ball!)
It ended 59-0 and Tressa was made player of the game! Go Tress!

Tressa is the back player in the scrum

Here's one of her scores

Listening to the coach


Here's Tressa scoring from the scrum.


Here she takes down a girl toward the end of the clip. It's great!


Sam was very happy to just curl up in a blanket and hang out. It was so cold. We had a ton of snow at our house, but lucky there wasn't any in Provo.

James and Seth playing on the sidelines.

2 comments:

  1. I love that tressa was having fun!The chair was
    so cofable to sit in Haley fell asleep again so fast in it with sam right at haleys side.I also loved babysitting sam and james.I had a blast!!!!
    If you need me to baby sit I`m alwas avalible.By
    the way that was me megan speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tressa is an ANIMAL! We love it. I was wondering why Joy was so willing to babysit your kids! Then I saw it was cute little Meg! Seth looks great in the pics too - still running?

    ReplyDelete