Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Chair

So I got this amazing Lazy Boy recliner when I had Sam. It is the best chair ever and it was always been in the baby's room for me when I am nursing. Well, the chair has not been in use for a while so Seth suggested we bring it into our family room to use it. I thought, sure, why not, if it fits I'd love to sit in it.
Well, we brought the chair down and it is BIG. I looks like it is a centerpiece or something.
We tried to move the couch over, but that didn't work, we tried pushing as far back into the corner we could, but nothing works. Seth, however, couldn't disagree more. He loves the chair and is doing whatever he can to get it to stay.

As you can see, it is 3 against 1...what's new?!

I guess I'll just have to have another baby to get the chair back upstairs where it belongs! :)

3 comments:

  1. we totally have one of those chairs! I just finally got mine out of the living room and into my room for nursing... I don't know what I was thinking when I picked out a red lazy boy recliner, it is definitely not timeless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - Your boys are DARLING! You need to call me so we can figure out how to get Amy's gift or prize to you. It is really cute!

    ReplyDelete