Tuesday, November 17, 2009

James and Sam

James is becoming quite the entertainment! He always cracks us up with the things he does. Here's a few of the highlights from this week....

Subtle isn't he....I guess he's feeling a little couped up!


Here is Sam in the corner...


So of course, this is James in the corner (he wasn't told to go there). I guess this is what he thinks you're supposed to do when you go to this corner...


You would think with all the toys in our house that he could find something to play with besides potatoes?! but I continually have to go around the house and pick them up after him.


And then there's Sam...(look closely at his head!)

Sam had a hard day on Sunday! Sunday morning he hit his head really hard on the kitchen chair. It immediately swelled up to the size of a very huge, purple golf ball. Seth and I were a bit freaked out, especially since I was supposed to be running out the door at that moment. We felt so bad for him, gave him some Tylenol and keep a check on his pupils. He seemed to be doing well.
Later that day I was getting something out of the dishwasher and then turned and kicked it up. Little did I know that Sam was leaning over it...BAM! Yet again, hit in the head. I thought, that's it, lets get in the car where he'll be buckled in and not be able to get hurt. So the boys started climbing in the car. Sam stood on a bucket that was in there and it flipped up, flipping him upside down and stuck on his head in between the seats! Are you kidding me?! I couldn't believe it!
This poor kid had a rough day! Needless to say he took a great nap the next day!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Sam. They are so fun. James in the corner was the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when us moms record our children crying. It's the best! I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay looked all through you craft blogg so totally cute. I love many of the ideas. I think I might just do a few of them over the holiday break!

    ReplyDelete