I've counted my blessings one by one and here they are.
I love my sons. They bring me such happiness. They crack me up. I love ruff-housing with them, reading to them, singing them songs, cleaning with them, crafting with them, discovering with them, going on walks to the park with them, bath time, cuddling with them, learning with them, restraining them during family night....
I am so blessed and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for my Eternal Family. What love He has for me to bless me with the gospel. Because of it's restoration I know who I am and what I need to do to return to live with Him. Because of the gospel I have an amazing husband who worthily holds and uses the priesthood, an eternal family, and knowledge of my Savior, and the peace of mind that if I keep the commandments and my covenents me and my family can be together forever.
We had a co-worker of Seth's over for dinner tonight with the missionaries. She has a part-member family. It was such a blessing to have a discussion in my home and share my testimony with them. It brought back so many memories from my mission and all the lives I was able to touch, and it allowed me to reflect on how really blessed I am.
I am so grateful!
pallet bookshelves
14 years ago
You are very blessed, but I'm not too surprised because of how you live your life :) and I know that you are blessed with great neighbors.....
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to hear how much you love motherhood! It is such a blessing...even during the "restraining during FHE" :).
ReplyDelete