
We finally did it on Monday. (And it's a good thing we did because it snowed Tuesday) We went to the Pumpkin Patch close by our house for Family Night. I've loved the idea of Pumpkin Patches since they first began and I've always wanted to go, but couldn't justify going just for me. But now that I have kids as an excuse, I get to do things like this all the time! :)
This pumpkin patch was the best. All the fun goodies are free, you just buy the pumpkins, which I must say were dirt cheap! They had a long row of about 10-15 trackers that the kids could get up and play on, a hay ride, and a little corn maze. The boys (and I) were so enthralled with the whole thing. We couldn't get them off the trackers, then we couldn't get them off the hay ride, then we couldn't get them away from the pumpkins, and then we couldn't get them out of the corn maze, and then we couldn't get them off the trackers again, and then we were finally all ready to leave as it got colder.
Here's my cute boys picking their very own pumpkins.
Sam is so optimistic, just like his dad. I love how excited he is about getting his pumpkins and pushing them around.
Sam chose very carefully!
James found just the right one.
I just LOVE the face James puts on here. Priceless! (You'll have to click on it to see his face bigger.)
Big man Sam on the tracker!
James was fine with whatever tracker you put him on. Just let him be...
Sam loved every minute of the trackers too. It was from the green one, to the white one, to the red one, to the yellow one...
I love the face Sam gave us as we tried to make him pose with James for a "Brothers" shot. A picture is worth a thousand words, or just one bad one! :)
Loved all the posts. I miss you guys. I loved it last year when I could just come and hang out some days. Oh well it was great while it lasted. Love your cute boys and their big smiles. And I like the snow!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pumpkin patch pics! All bundled up in this chilly weather.
ReplyDeleteSo fun. Hate the snow, but the boys are cute as ever...
ReplyDeletep.s this is Aymee on Lexi's comp.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!~ How FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love the pumpkin patch too. I wish ours was cheap too. Oh well, it's the memories that are made.
ReplyDelete