Us girls got into crafting. It was a blast. It was a mess every where, there were always at least five crafts going, and we didn't stop until they were all done! Here are some of the results. I am very very happy with them.
This was my favorite one. I took old Christmas ornaments, mod podged them with newspaper and then painted them. The jars are just covered with tissue paper and mod podge. I put candles inside and at night they are the coolest looking lanterns!
I love how many Halloween tree turned out so much....
that we had to make one for Tressa!
These metallic pumpkins turned out really well. I pull a little of my black jewelry on them for a little sparkle. They are just ceramic pumpkins painted silver and splattered with bronze. I sprayed some leaves and garland too.
My mom showed me this from a magazine. She made a pattern and so I of course needed one too. It's just a stuffed fabric boot with some garland and twine tied around it.
This is burlap, twine, and painted letters. So easy, yet so cute. The Boo banner was so cute...
that I had to make an Eek banner too.
My mom has these fun binders she keeps with all of her favorite little seasonal crafts and treats. Here are some of my favorites I got from her. We made some of these and loved them.
We had a great October dinner of...
worm burgers (Cut up hot dogs in barbecue sauce...actually quite tasty!) :)
a hand in our potato salad
and "thing" treats!
Things are always more fun when you go all out. That dinner was amazing.
How fun and so Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it all...but you are way out of control...I love it cause I benefit form it. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWow you are the craft queen! Cookies with eyes are always better. I just made my chocolate peanut butter black cat cookies for the fall fling! Although I am not sure I could stomach worm sandwiches.
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! Maybe you should start a crafting blog. Really, I may be back for some ideas.
ReplyDelete