Thursday, September 24, 2009

Parting with an Old, Dear Friend

2 years ago when we were at Disney World my flip flops broke. I was so bummed...I get attached to well-worn-in flips flops, but had to get over it quickly and get the only thing you can find there....Mickey Mouse flip flops!


Yeah they were cute there when I was just all about everything Disney, but outside of the park it's kind of like I was wearing kid's flip flops.
Needless to say, I was still wearing them over 2 years later. I could feel everything on the ground through the not-so-new flip flops but just could never justify spending money on new ones....that is until yesterday.
Wal-mart had their "clearance" on clearance and I walked out with these beauties!


Still not the most stylish, but what can I say, they had me at "a buck-fifty." Maybe tacky flip flops will be "my thing."

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me...I don't know which ones are worse...yes I do the Mickey ones hands down...love the new look much more your age...kind of! Love you and miss playing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the new ones. I hope I dont tsee them at chruch, ;) but perfect for a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the seal of approval from Aubree, which means something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For $1.50 I would have bought five! I'm a sucker for a good deal!

    ReplyDelete