Today I had the best Mother's Day ever! What a sweet family I have. I must be doing something right because my husband and kids spoiled me rotten!
I woke up to the sounds of someone working in the kitchen. Seth was laying in bed next to me, so I sent him down to see what was going on and to make sure everything was alright. He quickly returned assuring me that all was fine and that I would just have to wait and see what was coming.
Sam had made me breakfast in bed! What a kid! He brought me toast and orange juice in a fancy cup he got from Tressa's Wedding. He apologized that it wasn't buttered because he didn't quite know how to do that yet.
He then presented me with multiple cards and a beautiful Lego creation. I was glad to see that the #3 reason he loved me was because I let him have chips! :)
James came in next with his Lego creation. It was an exploding volcano that said I love you.
He also wanted to make me breakfast in bed so I got some yummy cereal that he made all by himself.
Next came Chloe and her beautiful creations. She drew me a picture on her Fairy drawing pad. I loved it.
The rest of the day was just as great. I got to start my new calling. I got called back into Primary as the Chorister. I was so excited. I had a blast being back in there. I had missed being the chorister ever since I was released a few years ago.
After church it was a nice relaxing day at home where I was waited on hand and foot. It was fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. After all it was a special day to celebrate one of my best accomplishments...Motherhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment