Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Morning Giggles

I feel like everyday I am noticing another "big kid" moment with my kids.  They really are growing up and its happening so fast!  This morning I woke up to the sounds of giggles.  I loved it.  I went downstairs to see what was going on with the amazement that they hadn't got me up yet.  My sweet kids were huddled up together on the couch watching some cartoons on the iPad.  They were so cute.  I can't believe that they were just up themselves without having to get mom.  This is one of those milestones that I have wished for for so long and now that it's here I feel a little ping of sadness. My little ones are needing me less and less and learning to do more and more on their own.  Definitely a bitter/sweet moment...but more sweet I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment