I have a confession. I let my son go see The Hobbit. Yes, I am now one of those moms! ;) Sam has loved The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit for so long. We don't even know how he was able to piece all of the story together, but I guess between Legos, commercials, and the video game he can tell you each character, the story line, etc.
I've been down a lot this month with my latest procedure so Seth convinced me that a great way to keep the kids away from me was to let him show them the movies (he would edit). I gave in for the simple reason of liking the idea of some piece and quiet.
Then Seth talked me into letting Sam go see the new Hobbit in the theater with him. You should have seen Sam's face when Seth gave him the good news that I had said yes.
Seth said he was on the edge of his seat the whole time loving every minute of it. He's growing up too fast!
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment