I thought that James might be interested in started a martial art, since he is so into Ninja Turtles and Ninjago, so when I saw a Tae Kwon Do school, I stopped in to get some info. I did Tae Kwon Do growing up, so I was most comfortable with this martial art.
I took the kids in to check it out. James noticed right away, that he would have to take his shoes off so that means it was a quick, "no" for him. But as I looked at Sam I saw this eyes light up and he wanted to give it a try.
He loved it. He got to have a private lesson with each of the masters, Master Son and Master Kim. They walked him through each move and command and taught him body and mind focus. It was so fun to watch him try to control his body and make it do all that they asked of him.
I am so excited he is doing this and hope it goes well. I loved it as a kid and learned a lot! I love that the boys like hockey like their dad, and now Tae Kwon Do like mom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment