Thursday, June 6, 2013

All I Want for Christmas...

...I'm sure he still just wants Legos, but you know how the song goes...
Sam was so happy to loose another tooth and get another visit from the Tooth Fairy.  Sam is very specific with the Tooth Fairy.  He doesn't want money.  He wants Legos.  Well the Tooth Fairy left him a note with some cash explaining that she was too small and tired after a long night to carry a Lego set to him, so he could use that money to buy a Lego set.  He was so excited.  When we got him his Lego set he only gave me half the money for it.  I told him that I needed all of his money to pay for it, but he then explained sweetly that he was only going to give me half of the money because he wanted to be able to get two sets.  What a wheeling-dealing little rascal!  I had to hand it to him for trying! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment