Sunday, September 9, 2012

Somebody's Excited!

James has been so excited that his birthday is coming.  He has been so cute about it.  He keeps asking me each day, "is today my birthday?" 
I have been trying to make him some pretty cool stuff for his party to help him pass the time.  He decided he wants a Toy Story party.  When I am down in my craft room working on it he will come pop in and check on me and see how I am doing.  He always has something cute to say to me when he visits and approves of my work, "That looks great Mom."  "You're doing a good job."  "Don't rip them Mom"
Today at church he got his birthday post card, treat, and balloon hat.  He was so excited and thought it was his birthday.  I told him we were just singing to him because his birthday would be this week.  He wouldn't even eat his treat.  He said he wanted to save it until his birthday!
 
 Later that evening we went on a family walk and James got to pass out his party invitations.  He was so cute as he knocked on doors and invited his friends!  I have a feeling this is going to be a good birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment