One of our favorite stores to go to is Ikea. It seems like it always turns into a day's adventure when we go. The kids love to go in and play. Then we usually get some food, and then if I'm lucky and the kids are totally worn out yet, I get to get a little shopping in.
We have found so many great things at Ikea lately to help get ourselves organized for a price that doesn't break the bank. I also finally found what I wanted to do in our Master Bedroom. I saw this display, and said, "I want it." So off I went with my picture and saved up money and got everything.
While putting my room together I realized as much as I loved it, it wasn't completely me. A few tweaks and returns later and my love for red came streaming out and voila. I finally have a beautiful Master Bedroom that is comfy, durable, and washable. Perfect for our stage of life and all the little ones who love to cuddle up in Mom's bed with a snack and a good show!
No comments:
Post a Comment