Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Park, I Mean Water Park

Yesterday was a LONG day, to say the least.  My workout got moved up a half hour and it takes a half hour to get there, so we ran out the door jammies, bed head and all.
My kids love Thursdays because they get to play at their cousins house and I love Thursdays because I get to be with my sister.
After a fun day there we ran back in time for piano lessons.  Then there was a little time to play outside in the sprinkler and then it was off around the neighborhood to deliver all the updated primary binders to all the new teachers (our ward just split).
My kids were troopers.  They were so hot and tired of our long "walk" so I told them we could stop at the park and play for a bit.
They made the most of it and soon discovered what can be done with a crazy water fountain.  They had so much fun shooting themselves in the faces with the cool water.  I guess it looked fun to a boy who has passing by because he came and joined in the fun.  I would apologize to his mother if I knew her because he ended up just as soaked, but was in nice clothes.  Oooops.  At least they had fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment