We had a blast. My kids love going there and playing with their cousins and the weather was fabulous so we got to enjoy their amazing backyard.
I decided to have some extra fun with them and got my creative juices flowing. I made a "life sized" angry bird game for us to play. Who doesn't like angry birds, right?!
I bought some cheap kid balls and painted them up for the birds, spray painted come aluminum cans and painted pigs on them, printed out some TNT signs and grabbed a bunch of boxes we had laying around the garage (literally-we always have boxes laying around...that's an ebay life!) and set up the game.
We played for HOURS. My arm actually is sore from throwing those stinkin' birds at those pigs. We played so much we even lost a pig. We have no idea where it went! There is still a $1 for him! :)


This is awesome! Can we come over and play?
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative and fun!