Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

The kids woke up to fun Valentine's surprises in their mailboxes. They were so excited to "get mail". It was cute. They each couldn't wait to open up their boxes and see what they got.




We had a nice relaxing day. Seth was so sweet and gave me the best Valentine's gift ever....well 2 of them actually. He let me go to bed at 7:30. We have been so sick and they kids haven't been sleeping, which means I haven't been sleeping....so an early night was a dream come true.....
But the actual amazing Valentine's was ticket to WICKED! :) I am so excited. It's going to be great! :)

Seth's work was having a competition for the best treat brought to their work luncheon, so of course I pulled out all the stops. I made these amazing s'mores that were on a blog a follow. I topped them with little glitter hearts and let the goodness of the treat to all the work.

Needless to say, I won! :) Yeah. Free movie tickets....and I get to choose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment