Friday, January 27, 2012

Our Creative One

James has an amazing imagination. He reminds me of myself. When I was young I was always "being" and character, finding new ways to play with things, and I was a total pack rat. And yes. So is James. As much as he unintentionally frustrates me with his constant questioning and talking and his inability to move at a rate that can be visibly seen.....He makes me so happy. I am so thankful for his sweet spirit. He is so kind and soft and tender and he makes you feel so special and loved.
One of my favorite things about James (besides his inherited love of food!) :) is how he uses hi pull-up/underwear as storage space. Gross? Yes. But any less cute? No!:) (and yes, he is always a "low-rider" with his pants!) :)



Here he is hiding with Dad's fries. He went in the hall to the bathroom, but first opened the closet door so that it was like he was shut in between them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment