Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Good Day


So many great things happened today. I just had to take a second to list them.
#1 It started out hard, but I decided that I should just get up and make it a great day. That was the first great thing that happened. I am so grateful for my parents who taught me that "effort proceeds energy".
#2 I got a lot of cleaning done. I even got a lot of organizing done. There were some shelves and thing I wanted to move around the house and it some how got all done. I didn't even have to stop midway like I usually do for some reason or another.
#3 The kids played so well together today. They kept themselves busy helping me and using their imaginations.
#4 We got a new hockey bag so that Seth doesn't have to break his back carrying all of the boy's gear.
#5 Sam had a great day at hockey. The couch who is so patient and works well with him was there today. He had Sam working the WHOLE time. He was so great with him. He had him focusing on the fun of it and forgetting about skating. When we got him off the ice he was sweaty and happy. There had been no tears, no falling, and no laying around on the ice complaining.
#6 We got to be all together for a fun dinner at McDonald's with Grandpa M. We usually leave Chloe home with a sitter but decided to take her today and I'm glad we did. What a fun family night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment