Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chloe our Snow Bunny


Chloe finally got to play in her first snow. To say she LOVED it is an understatement. She had so much fun and seemed to know just what to do. She even lost her gloves at one point and didn't care that the snow was freezing her hands. And when I went to get her to come in she was missing a boot. Good thing she still had on her super thick jammie footies.
They played snowball fights, wagon rides, relaxed on the bench, went for a swing, teeter-tottered, went on the snowy slide....it was a winter wonderland!
I am glad we finally got some snow. It just wasn't feeling like Christmas. It was like being in California. California is great and I had many a wonderful Christmases there, but now that I know how beautiful and cozy a white Christmas can be I long for it.
Here's to hoping we get a beautiful white Christmas with hours of outdoor fun in the snow!








1 comment: