Monday, November 28, 2011

A Change of Plans

We were in the car on our way to something when our plans suddenly changed. I felt bad that we were out and ready and excited so I asked the kids what they would want to do instead. They came up with going to the Dinosaur Museum. I thankfully had the stroller in the car so we turned around and headed there.
It was a great day. The Museum was virtually empty which made for a fun visit at our own pace. The kids had a great time exploring and trying things out. The thing I love most about it is how with how many times we have gone we always seem to discover something new.
I just had to get some shots of them. These shots capture their personalities....Chloe pretending she's on the phone chatting away to somebody, James having a snack, and Sam engrossed in a documentary. I love their little personalities and all the fun they bring to make up our family.



The best days seem to be those that you don't try to plan out. They just happen as you try to have fun and spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment