Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Day with the Birds

We got some passes to the Tracey Aviary and decided we needed to use them before they expired (today!). I am so glad we did. The reason we waited and kept debating about it was because we went there two years ago and I thought it was pretty ghetto, but WOW! have they done a lot to improve it. It was so nice.
The kids had a blast looking at all the birds. The trees were beautiful, big, and shady, which helped make our visit pleasant.
We even stayed for the bird show and it was great. Sam was a little disappointed that they never chose him to help, but he soon got over it and enjoyed watching and the tricks the birds did and hearing all the fun facts about them.
By far, their favorite thing was "Owl Forest". It was so cute and fun. We had to go the library and get an owl book to learn more they were so sucked in.
I am so glad we went and actually can't wait until we can go back, since I know there is more we didn't even get to see.
















No comments:

Post a Comment