Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grandma T's Birthday

We had fun putting together a great shin-dig for Grandma T. She is always putting on great parties, cakes, and surprises for all of us, so we decided to go all out for her.
The had a great meal, potato bar, on her beautiful china that I get to use while she is in Spain, a fun cake I made of her family tree....it took 59 gumballs to get us all on there! :), and great cards for her made by all the grand kids.
The kids had a great time eating the cake. They kept claiming who they wanted to eat. Most of them wanted to eat their parents. It was fun to hear them barder the people/gumballs. I heard, "I don't want to eat John"-"Oh, I will!" It was fun.
It was a great Sunday evening to just sit back, eat, relax, and enjoy family.
We had a great time and hope that she had fun just sitting back and enjoying her day.







(This card/poem was made by Megan. I love the Wal-mart plug!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment