
...and Sam and James have each other.
I believe that your best friends are the ones right under your same roof. I am so happy that Sam and James are becoming such great friends. There is nothing better than having your sibling as your best friend. That's the way it was for me growing up and I wouldn't have changed it for anything. I treasure my relationships with my family.
I love to just sit and watch them play. They play trains, watch movies, go on imaginary adventures, stir up trouble, wrestle, tease and pester, and so much more.
I had to capture their newest creation. They call it the hug dance. It is so funny to watch. They basically just hug each other in a big bear hug and circle and bounce around until they topple over on each other. They then commence to giggle hysterically until they can't breathe, and then repeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment