Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter Sunday. It kind of crept up on us since I was out of it for 2 weeks, so we were really glad that all we had to do was leave it up to the Easter Bunny, Get ourselves to church, and show up at my parents for a great Easter dinner.
The boys remembered last Easter so it was fun to see them go to bed excited and wake up bursting to see what they Easter Bunny had brought them in their baskets.
They scored big with the tradition movies and books. There were also some fun goodies in there like bubbles, flashlights, trains, pez, growing capsules, tops...and treats. The Easter Bunny always leaves us donuts with our eggs so we can have a quick, yummy breakfast.
Chloe got a graham cracker, since the Easter Bunny knows she can't have donuts yet. She also got her first "Pretty Pony"-her dad's favorite! :)




We had an interesting day at church. We sat out in the foyer on the couch so that I could make it sitting through the meeting, so catching the spirit of the beautiful music was a bit tricky.
Class time was a joke! James cried and cried. It didn't help that his nursery is SOOO crowded and the kids are crying. So I had stay with him. Then I had to go check on Sam because he was laying on the floor in primary. Then back to James, then back to Sam who was yelling, "No!", then James.....then I finally called it quits. With 2 cranky boys, a tired baby, and an aching back I was DONE! :)
We relaxed the rest of the day and then headed down to my parents for a great Easter egg hunt and dinner.
The food was amazing and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins and hunting for eggs.





No comments:

Post a Comment