Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Book Of Mormon Stories....

...that my parents read with me....

We finally did it. We started reading the scriptures (Book of Mormon) together as a whole family. The boys are doing great and loving it and I am so glad.
We each read a verse and then talk about what we read about. Sam is especially excited about it. He has always been our prayer cheerleader and makes sure we kneel as a family for prayer before Seth leaves.
This is now the time that I am very thankful that they get up so early so that we can read with Seth before he takes off for his early workdays! It has been the best feeling to start the day this way!

1 comment:

  1. We've been doing this with our girls too! Super hard for us though, I'm guessing that Mr. Satan Man doesn't really care for scripture study and he sure is making it difficult. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete