I think that's how many times I got up last night with in a 6 hour period, but I think I lost count!
It started like this...
Wow, it was 9:30 and I could go to bed!
Chloe woke up.
I got her back down and
laid back down about 10.
Sam came is wide awake.
We went downstairs and cuddled until he let me know at about
11 that he could now sleep....
and that's when it all began to blur until about
5 when Chloe just couldn't get back to sleep.
They had their shots yesterday and I think that was the trigger.
I guess I am just grateful that I could be patient and have a night like this (which happens every once in a while) with my kids and not have to worry about running off to work the next day.
So if you need us today, we'll be the ones in our jammies, laying on the couch, eating whatever, and watching lots of shows! :)
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment