We went Curling with Seth's hockey team. It was so fun. We love curling. We watched so much of it when the Olympics were on. We don't totally understand it, and we definitely didn't have a clue how hard it was.
We had a blast throwing the stones and sweeping. I never thought that curling was that hard or took a lot of skill, but it does, and sadly, I learned an even bigger lesson. It is hard to stay up on the ice! I fell HARDCORE! I was so embarrassed. I hate when I am the center of attention for something stupid! I of course tried to blow it off, but apparently my head hitting the ice echoed through the rink.
I stayed strong and held back the tears, but wasn't able to finish the game. I had a nasty headache, bump, and whiplash, that thankfully my chiropractor helped me take care of.
All in all it was a blast and definitely something Seth and I will look into doing down the road. Seth says it will be when I'm not pregnant, and definitely when I am wearing a helmet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment