
On our walk this evening I was just talking...well, let's be honest, it was more like complaining. With me it's always something. If something is too blue you'll hear about it, if you change it to green it'll be too green and I'll miss the blue. We were just joking around about how I go on and on with out really realizing it and Seth said, "do you remember Charlie Brown?" I immediately remembered how the adults in that show sound and started laughing. I don't think anyone has captured the true sound of adults before. Here's a video clip for your enjoyment!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyLwXhqlWU
A very true comment!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back blogging! I saw you guys on your walk today. I feel like I am spying on people with all these windows.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the bloggin world! Missed ya at Easter. We love Charlie Brown!
ReplyDelete