Thursday, June 5, 2014

Today I am Thankful for...

Every night before we say our prayers we talk about what we are thankful for.  We go over what we did that day and count our blessings.  Tonight as we were listing our things I listed our bikes.  I am thankful for our bikes and that we live in such a beautiful place with so many paths and parks for us to ride on and to. 
As my kids have gotten older we have enjoyed bike rides more and more.  Chloe is still getting her endurance up, but she still tries to be a good sport when her little legs get tired.  We always try to have a fun destination in mind so the kids get excited to make it there. 
One of our favorite bike rides is to the sand park by the lake.  It's not too far and we have fun playing there and feeding the ducks.





No comments:

Post a Comment