Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is in the Air

We have been busy little cupids at our house this week making treats and treasures for our friends.  The kids have been great helpers and have even designed some pretty cute things.  I love that my kids are getting old enough to do this with me.  I have so many memories of helping my mom make things for other people and I think it is so important for kids to learn that at a young age.
 We of course had to start by making our own ultimate treat so that we wouldn't be tempted to eat the ones we were making for our friends. 


 Then it was on to more serious decorating so that we could get out and deliver them.
 The aftermath is never my favorite, but I do love to see it to see how much fun we had.

 The kids have also been way into making their own Valentine's.  Sam is writing great ones.  He will even write them in character.  If he is pretending to be Superman you will get one from Superman!  We love getting them from him.  Chloe and James can color a mean card as well.



 
 We even got some Valentine's from our neighbors.  We were so thrilled and the kids were excited to be on the receiving end of things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment