Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Princess Chloe

We've always known that Chloe was a princess, but now she looks like one!  We are headed on a family vacation to Disney World and then going on a Disney Cruise later this month and had to get her ready to meet all the princesses.  She decided that she wanted a Rapunzel dress.  So thanks to great eBay deals and a little craftiness we outfitted her to the tee. 
I had so much fun making her wig and getting her "outfit" together.  She absolutely loved wearing it.  We dug out a crown I had got a lot time ago and found a chameleon in our beanie baby stash.  The last thing she had to do was go pick out princess shoes.  I will never forget her face or the squeal she made when she saw the sparkly pink shoes at the store.  It was priceless.






No comments:

Post a Comment