Chloe decided that she is into wearing the Superman costume around now. It's so cute. She runs around saying, "Super Girl" and "whoosh" as she zooms in and out of the room.
You guys have had too much fun lately:) I love it. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the photo of Andy and the toothbrush. He can never sit down and brush..always has to walk around. So funny. Isn't sea world great when there are no lines.We were there just a few days before you guys. I think my kids went on Manta 10 times in a row. They were looking a little blue so i thought we better stop. Happy Thanksgiving.
You guys have had too much fun lately:) I love it. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the photo of Andy and the toothbrush. He can never sit down and brush..always has to walk around. So funny. Isn't sea world great when there are no lines.We were there just a few days before you guys. I think my kids went on Manta 10 times in a row. They were looking a little blue so i thought we better stop. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete