Friday, October 26, 2012

Ward Halloween Party

The Primary got to be in charge of our ward's Halloween Party this year and I was super excited about that.  I always love a reason to party.  So, because of that today was quite the marathon day.  I had to go sing to Sam's class (I take my guitar in and sing with them every Friday), then run home, pack, get to the church, set up, run home and get the kids ready for Trick-or-Treating as Seth's work, do that, run home and make a cake and soup for the ward party, run back and finish setting and, and be at the party and then help clean up.  Yes.  One of my busiest days ever, but it all turned out so great.
Kristy came up with some great ideas for the decor and theme and we all ran with it.  I got to set up a really cute "photo booth" for pictures.  I was so happy with how it turned out.  I also got to bring all my Halloween games and have those for the kids to play.  It was a huge success and all the kids had a blast.  Tandy, a guy in our ward, also set up a fun (very mild) ghost walk (haunted house) for the kids.  They loved it.
It was a great night and one of the best Halloween parties ever.
Chloe and Ellie giving each other rides on the chairs. 
Centerpieces
Photo booth
Cake walk
My cake.  I got 2nd place!
I kids loved the little masks on the tables
Me and my favorite puppy
Cake walk in action.  I was so surprised at how many people didn't know what a cake walk was!
The kids LOVING my games! ;)
This is where Chloe was while her parents freaked out and thought she was lost for like 10 minutes.  Little stinker!
Scared us as we waited for our turn in the ghost walk

No comments:

Post a Comment